Monday, September 1, 2014

NEW AREA: STRAY CATS

Well, this week felt extremely weird. I guess I had really grown accustomed to Ala Ômega. However, my new area is full of work, and I'm really excited to dig in.

The first thing that is flat out awesome in this area is that we already have about seven people that will be able to be baptized in a few weeks. The members here are very strong in giving us pointers about friends or family, and they are very excited about the work.  We will be recieving a lot of references here. 

The second thing that is really great here is my companion, Elder Lustosa. He's absolutely hilarious. We're going to have a good time.



The third thing is... Well, actually the third thing is just plain fun. Our house, for some odd reason, is the center of all devious plots of the stray cats in our area. Everytime we enter the house, as well as when we wake up, there are darn cats sitting on the ground, sleeping on the kitchen table, etc. It's a good thing I have a water gun.








Well, that's it for this week. Talk to you all later!

Elder Bishop

P.S.- Yes, I have a water gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment